Oct. 8 – 20, 2022
Number of days:
|Preliminary Flyer: Slovenia Croatia Dalmatian Coast||1.37 MB|
- This outstanding 11-night journey reveals the boundless treasures of Slovenia and Croatia, from humming capitals to ancient seaside towns, rolling vineyards to sundrenched coasts, and tranquil lakes to breathtaking harbors.
- Begin in trendy Ljubljana, Slovenia’s capital city, host to fabled bridges and storybook architecture.
- Enjoy immersive visits to charming Lake Bled, a honeybee farm and a family-owned vineyard in the heart of wine country.
- After crossing into Croatia, discover Zagreb’s landmarks, including the beautiful St. Mark’s church and Mirogoj Cemetery.
- More wonders await in Plitvice National Park and the medieval courtyards of Split’s Diocletian Palace.
- See the centuries-old craft of carving stone on the island of Brač; then drive along the Dalmatian Coast to Dubrovnik, the gem of the Adriatic Sea.
- Linger in the Franciscan Monastery and Sponza Palace, and spend leisure time exploring the marble-paved squares and historic walls.
- Along the way, expert lectures shed light on the region’s complex history and traditional dishes indulge your palate.
- This program features first-class hotels in Ljubljana, Zagreb, Split and Dubrovnik and an extensive meal plan, featuring wine with dinner.
- If you are interested in more information about this trip, please click on the “Reserve Your Place Now” button to be taken to the AHI website or view the 2021-2022 AHI Digital Catalog.
- COVID-19 Update: AHI takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.