- Surrender to the soulful rhythm of Andalucía on this small-group journey in southern Spain.
- Spend seven nights in a first-class, modern parador in Antequera, a medieval town crowned by a 14th-century Moorish fortress, and discover Neolithic tombs just outside the city.
- Venture off to see the beautiful legacy of the Moors, who ruled the region for eight centuries.
- Marvel at the courtyards and fountains of the Alhambra in Granada, the iconic red-and-white arches of La Mezquita in Córdoba and the imposing Alcázar in Sevilla, Spain’s cultural heart.
- In the hilltop town of Ronda, savor breathtaking views high over El Tajo Gorge.
- From a countryside wine tasting to a passionate flamenco performance, this engaging journey offers a line-up of sensory pleasures!
- Enjoy insightful lectures on Andalucía’s history and culture, an extensive meal plan that includes lunch within the Alhambra, and wine with dinner.
- There is no supplement for solo travelers.
- AHI Program Terms and Conditions.
- 2021 AHI Digital Catalog
- COVID-19 Update: AHI takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.
Day 1: Depart gateway city
Day 2: Málaga, Spain | Antequera
Day 3: Antequera
Day 4: Granada
Day 5: Sevilla
Day 6: Ronda
Day 7: Córdoba
Day 8: Antequera
Day 9: Depart for gateway city
NOTE: Itinerary may change due to local conditions.
For more details view the AHI Website.