May 2 – 10, 2019 [Singles: waitlist only]
Number of days:
|Final Brochure: Spain~Andalucia||1.77 MB|
- Experience romantic southern Spain on a seven-night journey through the heart of Andalucía.
- Stay in a modern parador in the charming town of Antequera, and discover the history and culture of Al-Andalus, as this region of Spain was known during eight centuries of Moorish control, on daily excursions.
- Admire the beautiful legacy of the Moors: the courtyards and fountains of the Alhambra in Granada; the iconic red-and-white arches of La Mezquita in Córdoba; and the imposing Alcázar in Sevilla.
- Surround yourself with many special moments: a stroll down the bougainvilla-lined streets of Sevilla’s historic quarter, the breathtaking view over El Tajo Gorge in Ronda; lunch at the unforgettable Parador de Granada; and an entrancing flamenco performance.
- Visit an organic winery for a tasting and lunch, and spend a day exploring Málaga.
- Enjoy first-class accommodations and an extensive meal plan featuring wine with dinner on this small-group program.
- No single supplement for solo travelers!