May 8 – 16, 2019 [on request only]
Number of days:
$4,995 [and up]
124 (ship capacity)
Thomas P. Gohagan
- Uniquely designed travel program featuring a cruise along the Rhône and Saône Rivers during the best time of year.
- A comprehensive nine-day journey featuring the best of Provence, Burgundy and Beaujolais.
- Seven-night cruise aboard the exclusively chartered, deluxe small river ship AMADEUS PROVENCE, launched in 2017.
- In Provence, explore 2000 years of Roman history, an artist’s palette of beautiful scenery and lavender fields.
- Dock in the heart of port towns.
- Visit to the world-renowned Burgundy hills vineyards and a private wine tasting at the exquisite Château Montmelas.
- An unforgettable journey providing a unique perspective on Roman and French history, culture and architecture.
- Visit six UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- Audio headset provided for each participant to enjoy clear narration from guides on all excursions.
- Geneva and the French Alps Pre-Cruise Option.
- Palette of Provence Post-Cruise Option.