- Discover Glasgow at leisure during a hop-on/hop-off bus excursion, including points of interest such as the Gallery of Modern Art, Glasgow Cathedral, and Barras Market.
- Delight in a private, after-hours tour and welcome dinner at Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum.
- Visit a local distillery to learn about whisky making from professionally trained guides followed by a tasting of their creations.
- Explore impressive Stirling Castle, situated on a volcanic outcrop on the River Forth, and hear of the castle’s turbulent history, featuring great figures from Scotland’s past, such as William Wallace, Robert the Bruce, and Mary, Queen of Scots.
- Learn about the history of the bagpipes and the tradition they served for battle and the clans.
- Behold Eilean Donan Castle—one of the most recognized castles in Scotland and the site of Bishop Donan’s monastic cell created in 634 AD.
- Enjoy a relaxing excursion cruising the infamous Loch Ness.
- Stroll through the ruins of Urquhart Castle—an iconic structure rich with over 1,000 years of dramatic history.
- See Culloden Battlefield, which was the site of the final battle of the Jacobite Rising. Guests seeking to learn more about their Scottish heritage and ancestors who were in the battle may join an optional excursion (additional fee).
- Experience a special welcoming followed by an exclusive, behind-the-scenes tour at breathtaking Glamis Castle. This castle is the legendary setting for Shakespeare’sMacbeth, the childhood home of Queen Elizabeth’s mother, and the birthplace of Princess Margaret.
- Embrace the charming town of St. Andrews—home to Scotland’s oldest and most prestigious university and the birthplace of golf, first played 600 years ago.
- In Edinburgh, visit the Palace of Holyroodhouse—Queen Elizabeth’s official residence in Scotland. Founded as a monastery in 1128, this property was once the home of Mary, Queen of Scots from 1561 to 1567.
- Orbridge Program Terms and Conditions.
- Orbridge is proud to announce that for all new bookings received for future tours, each guest’s deposit will be refunded in full if the cancellation notice is received more than 90 calendar days prior to departure (180 days for Antarctica or Trans-Siberian Railway). Orbridge and Cal Discoveries Travel understand that especially during these times, enhanced flexibility and peace of mind is important.
- COVID-19 Update: Orbridge takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.
Day 1: En Route from U.S.
Day 2: Arrive in Glasgow, Scotland
Day 3: Glasgow / Isle of Arran / Glasgow
Day 4: Glasgow / Stirling / Fort William
Day 5: Fort William / Isle of Skye / Fort William
Day 6: Fort William / Loch Ness / Inverness
Day 7: Inverness / Aberdeen
Day 8: Aberdeen / Edinburgh
Day 9: Edinburgh / St. Andrews / Edinburgh
Day 10: Edinburgh / Depart for U.S.