Jul. 10 – 18, 2019
Number of days:
- Surround yourself with the beauty of Switzerland — storybook villages, craggy mountains, green forests and turquoise lakes — on this seven-night program ideal for active travelers.
- Venture out on daily adventures, including hikes through the spectacular Bernese Oberland region, funicular and gondola rides, and a visit to the Swiss capital of Bern.
- Travel on the famous Swiss railway with an included train pass.
- Listen to cowbell serenades, gaze at classic views of the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau peaks, stop at fountains to fill your bottle with pure, mountain spring water and breathe pristine Alpine air.
- These simple delights will make your soul soar! Enriching lectures about Swiss culture, mountain sports and Swiss wine, which you can taste as you learn about the local wine industry, balance this program’s active pursuits.
- Enjoy first-class accommodations in the delightful town of Thun and an extensive meal plan, featuring wine with dinner on this small-group program.