- From the high alpine splendor of St. Moritz, Switzerland, to the Italian Lakes tucked into Italy’s Lombardy region — fall in love with two naturally beautiful, culturally distinct countries on this scenic eight-night journey.
- Spend four nights in St. Moritz, the mountain resort town loved by royals, celebrities and outdoor enthusiasts alike, and journey by train to the colorful Swiss town of Zuoz.
- Board the Bernina Express and gaze at dramatic vistas as you ride from snowy peaks to temperate Tirano in hours!
- Pass little Swiss villages on a drive to Tremezzo, sitting on the shores of Lake Como.
- Cruise to the quaint villages of Bellagio and Como, and see Leonardo da Vinci’s “The Last Supper” in Milan.
- Stroll through palace gardens in the Borromean Islands and learn cooking secrets at a family-owned restaurant.
- This engaging program includes first-class accommodations and an extensive meal plan including wine with dinner.
- AHI Program Terms and Conditions.
- 2021 AHI Digital Catalog
- COVID-19 Update: AHI takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.
Day 1: Depart gateway city
Day 2: Zürich, Switzerland | St. Moritz
Day 3: St. Moritz | Zuoz
Day 4: Bernina Express | Tirano, Italy | St. Moritz
Day 5: St. Moritz
Day 6: Stresa, Italy
Day 7: Borromean Islands
Day 8: Milan
Day 9: Stresa
Day 10: Depart for gateway city
NOTE: Itinerary may change due to local conditions.