Jun. 3 – 12, 2020
Number of days:
|Final Brochure: Swiss Alps and the Italian Lakes||1.12 MB|
|Reservation Form: Swiss Alps and the Italian Lakes||298.33 KB|
- From the high alpine splendor of St. Moritz, Switzerland, to the Italian Lakes tucked into Italy’s Lombardy region — fall in love with two naturally beautiful, culturally distinct countries on this scenic eight-night journey.
- Spend four nights in St. Moritz, the mountain resort town loved by royals, celebrities and outdoor enthusiasts alike, and journey by train to the colorful Swiss town of Zuoz.
- Board the Bernina Express and gaze at dramatic vistas as you ride from snowy peaks to temperate Tirano in hours!
- Pass little Swiss villages on a drive to Tremezzo, sitting on the shores of Lake Como.
- Cruise to the quaint villages of Bellagio and Como, and see Leonardo da Vinci’s “The Last Supper” in Milan.
- Stroll through palace gardens in the Borromean Islands and learn cooking secrets at a family-owned restaurant.
- This engaging program includes first-class accommodations and an extensive meal plan including wine with dinner.