Sep. 21 – 30, 2022
Number of days:
|Preliminary Flyer: Swiss Alps Italian Lakes||1.21 MB|
- From glamorous St. Moritz to the glorified Italian Lakes, the beauty and culture of Switzerland and Italy come together on this epic eight-night journey like no other.
- Enjoy stays in St. Moritz, Switzerland, a chic resort town, and Stresa, Italy, tucked on the shores of shimmering Lake Como.
- As you travel through two culturally distinct countries, discover coveted destinations, untouched natural landscapes and celebrated heritage.
- Journey by train to Zuoz, a charming Engadine village, and wind through every-changing scenery — from snowcapped mountains to palm trees — on the Bernina Express.
- Cruise by private boat to the enchanting Borromean Islands and explore the lakeside communes of Bellagio and Como, villages that exude romance and la dolce vita.
- In Milan, stand before Leonardo da Vinci’s “The Last Supper,” and admire a centuries-old baroque palace on Isola Bella.
- Plus, learn to prepare regional dishes at family-owned restaurant in the Piedmontese region.
- This engaging program includes first-class accommodations and an extensive meal plan including wine with dinner.
- If you are interested in more information about this trip, please click on the “Reserve Your Place Now” button to be taken to the AHI website or view the 2021-2022 AHI Digital Catalog.
- COVID-19 Update: AHI takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.