|Preliminary Flyer: Passion Play||1.16 MB|
- Discover the rich traditions, medieval heritage and distinct cultures of the northern Alps in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
- Enjoy stays in Oberstaufen, Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Salzburg and Munich as you traverse untrammeled countryside to quaint towns, pure lakes and baroque cities set against lofty mountain peaks.
- Cruise on Lake Constance to Lindau with its delightfully storybook setting, and witness a legendary monastic library in St. Gallen.
- Visit historic Innsbruck, nestled in the lap of the Austrian Alps, and revel in a remarkable decennial performance of Oberammergau’s legendary Passion Play with a cast of some 2,500 residents.
- From the cultural heart of Munich to the celebrated landmarks of Salzburg, each day of this incredible journey offers unforgettable experiences that will fill your heart with joy and provide a cultural immersion like no other.
- This exceptional program features an extensive meal plan, including a fondue dinner and traditional beer garden lunch, plus wine with dinner.
- 2021-2022 AHI Digital Catalog
- If you are interested in receiving more information about this trip, please fill out this brochure request form. As soon as we have more information available we will send it to you.
- COVID-19 Update: AHI takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.
Day 1: Depart gateway city
Day 2: Munich, Germany/Oberstaufen
Day 3: Lindau
Day 4: St. Gallen, Switzerland/Appenzell
Day 5: Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany/Oberammergau
Day 6: Innsbruck, Austria/Salzburg
Day 7: Salzburg
Day 8: Salzburg
Day 9: Munich, Germany
Day 10: Munich
Day 11: Depart for gateway city
NOTE: Itinerary may change due to local conditions.