- Discover the rich traditions, medieval heritage and distinct cultures of the northern Alps in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
- Enjoy stays in Oberstaufen, Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Salzburg and Munich as you traverse untrammeled countryside to quaint towns, pure lakes and baroque cities set against lofty mountain peaks.
- Cruise on Lake Constance to Lindau with its delightfully storybook setting, and witness a legendary monastic library in St. Gallen.
- Visit historic Innsbruck, nestled in the lap of the Austrian Alps, and revel in a remarkable decennial performance of Oberammergau’s legendary Passion Play with a cast of some 2,500 residents.
- From the cultural heart of Munich to the celebrated landmarks of Salzburg, each day of this incredible journey offers unforgettable experiences that will fill your heart with joy and provide a cultural immersion like no other.
- This exceptional program features an extensive meal plan, including a fondue dinner and traditional beer garden lunch, plus wine with dinner.
- COVID-19 Update: AHI takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.
Day 1: Depart gateway city
Day 2: Munich, Germany/Oberstaufen
Day 3: Lindau
Day 4: St. Gallen, Switzerland/Appenzell
Day 5: Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany/Oberammergau
Day 6: Innsbruck, Austria/Salzburg
Day 7: Salzburg
Day 8: Salzburg
Day 9: Munich, Germany
Day 10: Munich
Day 11: Depart for gateway city
NOTE: Itinerary may change due to local conditions.