Aug. 24 – Sep. 1, 2022
Number of days:
|Preliminary Flyer: Trentino South Tyrol Dolomites||1.31 MB|
- Northern Italy beckons with its remarkable heritage and alpine splendor, where snow-dusted peaks give way to pristine lakes and cascading valleys.
- On this wondrous seven-night journey, discover the striking contrasts, heart-warming traditions and rich cultures of the Trentino and South Tyrol regions.
- Stay in the capital city of Trento, known for its Renaissance-style architecture and serene ambience.
- During daily excursions, visit towns brimming with medieval treasures and revel in exquisite vistas, from the jagged massifs of the Dolomites to clutches of lyrical villages.
- Ride in a gondola up Monte Spinale and chat with locals at a colorful market.
- Unravel Bolzano’s distinct identity, an intriguing mix of Italian and Germanic influences, and witness prehistoric Ötzi the Iceman in the South Tyrol Museum of Archaeology.
- Admire the enchanting setting for Shakespeare’s “Romeo and Juliet” amid Verona’s piazzas and pink-hued facades.
- Cruise on Lake Garda, exalted by writers such as Tennyson and Catullus, to visit one of Italy’s best-preserved castles.
- Along the way, indulge in the region’s diverse food culture and rewarding recipes.
- Handcrafted for your enjoyment, this small-group journey features a first-class hotel and an extensive meal plan.
- No single supplement for solo travelers.
- 2021-2022 AHI Digital Catalog
- If you are interested in receiving more information about this trip, please fill out this brochure request form. As soon as we have more information available we will send it to you.
- COVID-19 Update: AHI takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.