Aug. 24 – Sep. 1, 2022
Number of days:
|Preliminary Flyer: Trentino South Tyrol Dolomites||1.31 MB|
- Northern Italy beckons with its remarkable heritage and alpine splendor, where snow-dusted peaks give way to pristine lakes and cascading valleys.
- On this wondrous seven-night journey, discover the striking contrasts, heart-warming traditions and rich cultures of the Trentino and South Tyrol regions.
- Stay in the capital city of Trento, known for its Renaissance-style architecture and serene ambience.
- During daily excursions, visit towns brimming with medieval treasures and revel in exquisite vistas, from the jagged massifs of the Dolomites to clutches of lyrical villages.
- Ride in a gondola up Monte Spinale and chat with locals at a colorful market.
- Unravel Bolzano’s distinct identity, an intriguing mix of Italian and Germanic influences, and witness prehistoric Ötzi the Iceman in the South Tyrol Museum of Archaeology.
- Admire the enchanting setting for Shakespeare’s “Romeo and Juliet” amid Verona’s piazzas and pink-hued facades.
- Cruise on Lake Garda, exalted by writers such as Tennyson and Catullus, to visit one of Italy’s best-preserved castles.
- Along the way, indulge in the region’s diverse food culture and rewarding recipes.
- Handcrafted for your enjoyment, this small-group journey features a first-class hotel and an extensive meal plan.
- No single supplement for solo travelers.
- If you are interested in more information about this trip, please click on the “Reserve Your Place Now” button to be taken to the AHI website or view the 2021-2022 AHI Digital Catalog.
- COVID-19 Update: AHI takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.