Sep. 15 – 20, 2020
Number of days:
- Walk through brimming vineyards and old-world villages, getting to know our local amici along the way.
- Hike the white roads of southern Tuscany to hunt for truffles—the prized local culinary treasure.
- Prepare and savor farm-to-table recipes passed down through generations—buon appetito!
- Relish handmade cuisine, from your first plate of pici all’aglione to your final bowl-scraping spoonful of tiramisu.
- Your pace always supported: Every Backroads trip is designed to appeal to a wide variety of interests and fitness levels.
- We know your pace may vary from one day to the next—and your traveling companion’s may differ somewhat from yours. So we present a range of mileage options, and each day you decide exactly what and how much you want to do.