- Uncover the wonders of Tuscany and its romantic allure on this enriching seven-night journey.
- From our base in Lucca, we’ll embark on excursions to discover the relics, unrivaled beauty and cultural treasures of this storied region.
- Spend a day admiring the picturesque Cinque Terre, feasting your eyes on the colorful villages of Manarola and Vernazza from the sea and indulging in a memorable seaside lunch.
- We’ll stand before the Leaning Tower of Pisa and discover Lucca’s fascinating architecture, including the exquisite façade of the Church of San Michele.
- Together, we’ll explore the grounds of a centuries-old villa and visit Carrara, home to Michelangelo’s prized ivory marble.
- Along the way, a captivating Italian operetta performance and winery visit immerse you in the region’s art scene and outstanding viniculture.
- This small-group program includes first-class accommodations and an extensive meal plan, complemented by wine with dinner.
- AHI Program Terms and Conditions.
- 2021 AHI Digital Catalog
- COVID-19 Update: AHI takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.
Day 1: Depart gateway city
Day 2: Pisa, Italy | Lucca
Day 3: Lucca
Day 4: Carrara
Day 5: Villa Reale di Marlia | Montecarlo | Tuscan Winery
Day 6: Lucca
Day 7: Cinque Terre National Park
Day 8: Pisa
Day 9: Depart for gateway city
NOTE: Itinerary may change due to local conditions.