Oct. 8 – 16, 2022
Number of days:
|Preliminary Flyer: Tuscany||1.2 MB|
- Uncover the indelible wonders and romantic allure of Tuscany on this enriching seven-night journey.
- From our base in medieval Lucca, daily excursions present serendipitous moments that reveal the inspiring relics, unrivaled beauty and cultural treasures of this storied region.
- In Pisa, delve into maritime history and stand in the shadow of the renowned Leaning Tower in Miracle Square.
- Stroll the harmonious grounds of a centuries-old villa, and visit Carrara, where Michelangelo chose ivory marble for his masterpieces.
- While exploring Lucca, note its trove of antique architecture, including the exquisite façade of the Church of San Michele, and journey to the picturesque Cinque Terre to bask in the splendor of this storybook landscape.
- Enjoy a gentle cruise, feasting your eyes on the villages of Manarola and Vernazza, followed by a memorable seaside lunch.
- Plus, enjoy a captivating Italian operetta performance and sip locally produced wines at a countryside vineyard.
- This handcrafted, small-group program features a first-class hotel and an extensive meal plan, complemented by wine with dinner.
- If you are interested in more information about this trip, please click on the “Reserve Your Place Now” button to be taken to the AHI website or view the 2021-2022 AHI Digital Catalog.
- COVID-19 Update: AHI takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.