May 19 –27, 2020
Number of days:
- Celebrate the soul of France on a seven-night journey in the country’s southwest region, home to ancient villages, glorious vineyards, and beloved 19th-century painter Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec.
- A warren of half-timbered homes and cobbled lanes, Albi serves as our base for excursions to Musée Toulouse-Lautrec and nearby sites.
- Visit the city of Toulouse and lose yourself in the warmth of its pink stone landmarks, vast plaza and glorious St. Sernin Basilica.
- Embrace the quaint town of Castres.
- Venture to the beautiful walled city of Carcassonne, the largest fortress in Europe, and see the Château Comtal and Saint-Nazaire Basilica, known for its brilliant stained glass.
- Witness the storied Canal du Midi, a centuries-old engineering marvel that connects the Mediterranean to the Atlantic.
- Relax each evening in first-class accommodations, gain insight from local experts, and enjoy an extensive meal plan including wine with dinner.
- No single supplement!