Sep. 14 – 22, 2021
Number of days:
|Reservation Form||42.29 KB|
- New dates for Undiscovered France trip are September 14 – 22, 2021.
- Celebrate the soul of France on a seven-night stay in Albi, a warren of half-timbered homes and cobbled lanes.
- During daily excursions, we’ll explore the region’s treasures, ancient villages and glorious landmarks.
- Learn about Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec, a beloved 19th-century painter and enjoy a visit to the Musée Toulouse-Lautrec.
- Cruise along the Tarn River on a gabare, a traditional flat-bottomed boat, and encounter Montauban and its trove of pretty architecture.
- Lose yourself in the warmth of Toulouse, reveling in a cityscape of pink stone landmarks, a vast plaza and the glorious St. Sernin Basilica.
- Embrace quaint Castres, witness the beautiful walled city of Carcassonne and glide along the Canal du Midi, a centuries-old engineering marvel.
- Plus, meet the owners of a family-run dairy farm, visit a local winery and delight in a lunch of homegrown flavors on a family farm.
- Relax each evening in first-class accommodations, gain insight from local experts, and enjoy an extensive meal plan including wine with dinner.
- No single supplement!
- 2021-2022 AHI Digital Catalog
- COVID-19 Update: AHI takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.