Jun. 7 – 15, 2020 [waitlist only]
Number of days:
150 (ship capacity)
Thomas P. Gohagan
- Discover the intriguing mélange of cultures that flourished in the wake of ancient empires on this exclusively chartered cruise to the resplendent shores of Italy, Sicily and Malta.
- Cruise for seven nights from Rome, Italy, to Valletta, Malta, aboard the newest Five-Star expedition ship, Le Bougainville, launching in 2019 with only 92 Suites and Staterooms, each with a private balcony, and featuring the extraordinary Blue Eye, the world’s first multisensory, underwater observation lounge.
- Our outstanding, custom-designed itinerary features the very best of this historic region at the most ideal time of year, and affords the unique opportunity to travel with a small, intimate group that visits seven UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- Marvel at Italy’s stunning Amalfi Coast and the colorful seaside town of Sorrento.
- Gain insight into Roman life of A.D. 79 in the superbly excavated town of Pompeii.
- Discover Sicily’s storied town of Taormina, the legendary city of Syracuse and Agrigento’s majestic Valley of the Temples.
- Experience the rich history of Malta, the island nation where Saint Paul was shipwrecked.
- Rome Pre-Cruise and Malta Post-Cruise Options are available.