May 28 – Jun. 6, 2022
Number of days:
Gohagan and Co
|Preliminary Flyer: Wake of the Vikings Cruise||477.31 KB|
- Discover the lands of the Vikings and Gaels on this exclusive 10-day itinerary combining the legendary treasures of Scotland and Iceland.
- Experience eight nights aboard the exclusively chartered, Five-Star LE BELLOT from Glasgow, Scotland, to Reykjavík, Iceland.
- Visit a Scottish malt whisky distillery on the Island of Isle.
- Cruise past the over 500-foot Stac Lee and marvel at its large gannet colony.
- Explore UNESCO World Heritage-designated St. Kilda and the 5,000-year-old Neolithic ruins of the Standing Stones of Callanish on the Isle of Lewis.
- Visit breathtaking Tvoroyri and Torshavn on the archipelago of the Faroe Islands.
- In Iceland, call at Djupivogur and enjoy an excursion to Jokulsarlon Glacier Lagoon, home to playful seals swimming among calving glaciers and passing ice floes.
- Tour Heimaey Island, which records the largest sea catches in Iceland since the days of its first settlers.
- Visit the new Eldheimar Museum to learn about the “Pompeii of the North,” Eldfell volcano.
- Cruise along Iceland’s UNESCO-inscribed Surtsey, one of Earth’s youngest islands.
- Edinburgh and Glasgow Pre-Program Option and Reykjavík and the Golden Circle Post-Program Option.
- Book with confidence! Gohagan & Company is waiving program cancellation fees, including pre and post program option cancellation fees, now through 96 days prior to program departure.
- If you are interested in receiving more information about this trip, please fill out this brochure request form. As soon as we have more information available we will send it to you.