May 28 – Jun. 6, 2022
Number of days:
Gohagan and Co
- Discover the lands of the Vikings and Gaels on this exclusive 10-day itinerary combining the legendary treasures of Scotland and Iceland.
- Experience eight nights aboard the exclusively chartered, Five-Star LE BELLOT from Glasgow, Scotland, to Reykjavík, Iceland.
- Visit a Scottish malt whisky distillery on the Island of Isle.
- Cruise past the over 500-foot Stac Lee and marvel at its large gannet colony.
- Explore UNESCO World Heritage-designated St. Kilda and the 5,000-year-old Neolithic ruins of the Standing Stones of Callanish on the Isle of Lewis.
- Visit breathtaking Tvoroyri and Torshavn on the archipelago of the Faroe Islands.
- In Iceland, call at Djupivogur and enjoy an excursion to Jokulsarlon Glacier Lagoon, home to playful seals swimming among calving glaciers and passing ice floes.
- Tour Heimaey Island, which records the largest sea catches in Iceland since the days of its first settlers.
- Visit the new Eldheimar Museum to learn about the “Pompeii of the North,” Eldfell volcano.
- Cruise along Iceland’s UNESCO-inscribed Surtsey, one of Earth’s youngest islands.
- Edinburgh and Glasgow Pre-Program Option and Reykjavík and the Golden Circle Post-Program Option.
- Book with confidence! Gohagan & Company is waiving program cancellation fees, including pre and post program option cancellation fees, now through 96 days prior to program departure.