Aug. 2 – 13, 2019
Number of days:
90 (ship capacity)
Thomas P. Gohagan
- Ten days in the heart of Russia, following Gohagan & Company’s tradition of small ship travel.
- Three nights in St. Petersburg, with time at leisure in Russia’s “window on the West.”
- Cruise for six nights aboard the exclusively chartered, deluxe Russian river ship VOLGA DREAM.
- One night stay in the Five-Star MARRIOTT ROYAL AURORA in Moscow.
- See Imperial Russia in comfort aboard the premier ship cruising the scenic rivers, lakes and canals that link St. Petersburg and Moscow.
- Port calls in the seldom-visited Russian gems of Kizhi Island and Yaroslavl, both UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- Opportunities to experience up to nine of Russia’s UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- Specially reserved admittance to the UNESCO World Heritage-designated State Hermitage Museum.
- Absolute best value for a deluxe river cruise in Russia!
- Moscow Post-Program Option.