Oct. 24 – Nov. 17, 2020
Number of days:
TCS World Travel
|Final Brochure: Around the World II||4.4 MB|
For questions or to book please call 877.805.0765 or 206.923.7359
- Explore historic Cusco and the Inca ruins of Chinchero before traveling on the privately chartered Hiram Bingham train through the Sacred Valley of the Urubamba to the mountaintop stronghold of Machu Picchu.
- Trace the history of a lost civilization with your archaeologist guides as you explore Rapa Nui National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage site home to the beachside altar of Ahu Akivi and the Rano Raraku quarry, where hundreds of moai were abandoned.
- Visit the former estate of Treasure Island author Robert Louis Stevenson or learn more about island life at a Samoan Women’s Committee.
- Cruise to the Great Barrier Reef’s pristine northern reaches where you can snorkel among a vibrant collection of coral and tropical fish.
- In the former Mughal capital of Agra, see the Taj Mahal, one of the world’s greatest architectural treasures. Then, tour Emperor Akbar’s grand tomb, visit the rural village of Kachhpura or choose to explore Agra Fort.
- From your luxurious safari lodge in the Serengeti, search for the Big Five: lions, leopards, Cape buffalos, elephants and rhinos. Or spot wildlife in the Ngorongoro Crater, the world’s largest volcanic caldera.
- Discover the Lost City of Petra, which was half-built and half-carved into red sandstone cliffs by the Nabataeans more than 2,000 years ago. Explore the starkly beautiful landscapes of Wadi Rum on a 4x4 expedition.
- Experience Marrakech as you stroll through the winding pathways of the medina, see the spectacle of Jemaa el-Fna Square and immerse yourself in the lovely Jardin Majorelle.