May 8-23, 2018
Number of days:
$3,999 [and up]
- Connect New World settlements with their Old World roots on this stunning journey from Canada’s Eastern coast to the historic centers of the United Kingdom aboard Oceania Cruises’ state-of-the-art Marina.
- Learn about the fiery history of Trois-Riviéres—a 16th-century colony that burned to the ground in 1908—and discover the surprisingly modern town that rose from the ashes
- See Château Frontenac—the most photographed hotel in the world—centrally located in Québec City, North America’s only walled city and a haven of French-Canadian charm
- Marvel at Canada’s only navigable fjord in Saguenay, where emerald mountains, towering plateaus, and abundant wildlife define this picturesque port city
- In Corner Brook, you’ll find the monument honoring Captain James Cook, the first to map the area in 1767; and the Corner Brook Museum, with its marine artifacts, forestry exhibits and collections from aboriginal peoples
- Wet your appetite with a taste of Gallic culture in the foggy archipelago of Saint Pierre and Miquelon, France’s only North American territory
- Watch the bizarre Reversing Falls of Saint John, a daily tidal phenomenon that reverses the flow of the Saint John River.
- Spend three days crossing the Atlantic Ocean aboard the luxurious Marina enjoying guest lectures; cooking classes; and The Finest Cuisine at Sea, created with the culinary direction of legendary chef Jacques Pépin
- Stroll through the Irish city of Cobh, paved with 17th-century alleyways leading to historic and cultural sites, like St. Anne’s Church and the old Cork city of Gaol
- Explore Ireland’s largest city of Dublin, the bustling cosmopolitan capital which is home to neatly lined rows of Georgian buildings, gleaming edifices, quaint cobblestone streets, Victorian pubs, and the stately buildings of Trinity College and Dublin Castle
- Hike the iconic Welsh countryside from your port in Holyhead, and uncover the Jurassic Coast’s astounding archeological treasures in Portland
- The stately relaxation of a traditional ocean crossing combines with all the exploration and amenities of a modern luxury cruise as you explore history and heritage on both sides of the Atlantic
Date, itinerary, and price are subject to change.