Feb. 4 – 13, 2019 [on request only]
Number of days:
$7,530 [and up]
100 (ship capacity)
|Final Brochure: Baja||2.43 MB|
- Discover the pure wildness of Baja California and the Sea of Cortez.
- Travel to the California gray whale birthing lagoons for close encounters with these gentle giants―a rare privilege.
- Travel aboard the newly built 100-guest, National Geographic Venture, and get up close with the whales.
- Flexibility is a hallmark of our expeditions, and we will change course to take advantage of a sighting of blue or sperm whales, or linger in our expedition landing craft to watch blue-footed boobies plunge dive into a massive school of bait fish.
- Extraordinary adventure is a guarantee, and every day is active and engaging as we kayak and snorkel among sea lions, hike the pristine desert islands, and learn from the top Expedition team in the region: naturalists, an undersea and wellness specialist, and a certified photo instructor who will make sure you go home with some of the best shots of your life.