Feb. 27 – Mar. 8, 2019 [waitlist only]
Number of days:
Eureka by Cal Discoveries Travel
|Final Brochure: Chile Culinary||539.76 KB|
- Explore Chile with Cal Discoveries Travel and Professor Alex Saragoza.
- Experience the South American vibe, with its relaxed and happy view of life’s pleasures that is both laid back and high tempo.
- Don’t be deceived, though—Chile has revolutionized the wine world in recent years. Its vineyards, stacked like wine crates on the Andean map, lead the way in producing both highly regarded and affordable wines across a huge range of styles.
- Learn about Chile’s wine renaissance and hear the story of a country full of pride for its art, history, and culture.
- Benefit from the knowledge of Alex Saragoza, professor emeritus of Chicano/Latino Studies at UC Berkeley and wine aficionado. Salud!