1. Feb. 26 – Mar. 8, 2020 [waitlist only]
2. Mar. 11 – 22, 2020
Number of days:
- Connect with the wild nature and heart of Chile—a land known for poets, penguins and, of course, Patagonia’s striking landscape—on this nine-night journey through the South American jewel.
- Take in Santiago’s modern and colonial architecture and see palaces, museums and more.
- Meet rodeo cowboys on a Chilean ranch, and indulge in an authentic asado, or barbecue, paired with local music and dance.
- Then, travel to picturesque Chiloé Island, known for wooden churches as well as wildlife.
- Cruise a fjord to discover the massive Balmaceda Glacier.
- Tour the spectacular mountain scenery of Torres del Paine National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Biosphere Reserve, and visit the historic port city of Punta Arenas on the Strait of Magellan.
- Relax each evening in first-class accommodations and gain insight from expert local guides.
- Two flights within Chile are included in this program, along with an extensive meal plan and wine with dinner.