Jan. 6-17, 2018 [waitlist only]
Number of days:
$3,981 [including air from SFO]
Odysseys Unlimited Inc.
|Final Brochure: Costa Rica||4.62 MB|
- View the world’s largest crater and take a guided walk along park trails in Poas Volcano National Park.
- Learn about Costa Rica’s coffee industry at the Doka Coffee Estate, located on the fertile slopes of Poas Volcano.
- Explore the many dazzling varieties of orchids at the Botanical Orchid Garden.
- Enjoy nighttime viewing of the Arenal Volcano.
- Visit children at a local elementary school and learn about Costa Rica’s vaunted educational system.
- Visit Ecocentro Danaus, a biological reserve focused on conservation, environmental education, and sustainability.
- Embark on a guided walk through the remarkably diverse Monteverde Cloud Forest, a biological reserve.
- See Costa Rica’s remarkable fauna up close in the Hummingbird Gallery, the Bat Jungle, and the Butterfly Garden.
- Experience the canopy level of the rain forest from the hanging bridges Sky Walk.
- Take a float safari on the Tempisque River to discover this extraordinary wetland and one of the world’s last tropical dry forests.
- Relax for three nights at a secluded beach resort in the Pacific coastal region of Guanacaste.
- Stay in eco-friendly hotels suited to the natural environment.