Nov. 9 – 19, 2020
Number of days:
$3,981 [including air from SFO]
|Final Brochure: Costa Rica||4.48 MB|
- View the world’s largest crater and take a guided walk along park trails in Poas Volcano National Park.
- Learn about Costa Rica’s coffee industry at the Doka Coffee Estate, located on the fertile slopes of Poas Volcano.
- Discover the many dazzling varieties of orchids at the family-owned Botanical Orchid Garden.
- Enjoy nighttime viewing of Arenal Volcano from your hotel, which offers outstanding views.
- Visit children at a local elementary school and learn about Costa Rica’s vaunted educational system.
- Tour Ecocentro Danaus, a biological reserve dedicated to conservation, environmental education, and sustainability.
- Embark on a guided walk through the remarkably diverse Monteverde Cloud Forest, a biological reserve.
- See Costa Rica’s remarkable fauna up close in Monteverde’s Hummingbird Gallery, Bat Jungle, and Butterfly Garden.
- Experience the canopy level of the rain forest from the hanging bridges Sky Walk.
- Take a “float safari” on the Tempisque River to discover this extraordinary wetland and one of the world’s last tropical dry forests.
- Relax for three nights at a secluded beach resort in the Pacific coastal region of Guanacaste.
- Throughout the tour stay in eco-friendly hotels suited to the natural environment.
- Encounter exceptional biodiversity on a 4-day/3-night pre-tour option to Tortuguero National Park.
- COVID-19 Update: As this tour is still at least several months away, we are still planning to operate at this time and will continue to diligently monitor the situation.
- While we remain hopeful that the global situation will improve significantly before this tour, we also recognize that these are difficult and uncertain times. With that in mind, we want to provide additional flexibility with regard to payments for our Odysseys Unlimited tours departing in 2020 and reduce any financial concerns you might have. We have therefore extended your final payment due date to45 daysprior to departure from the previously advertised 95 days. Any payments made to Odysseys Unlimited, including deposits previously advertised as partially or fully non-refundable, will now be fully refundable up until 45 days prior to departure.