Nov. 2 – 9, 2020
Number of days:
|Final Flyer: Cuba||707.67 KB|
- Join us on an enriching 7-night Cuban immersion to discover the heart and soul of this incredible Caribbean nation.
- Our culture-rich program puts you in direct contact with charismatic Cubans from all walks of life.
- During meaningful encounters and conversations, learn about Cuba from the perspectives of locals, including entrepreneurs, dancers, artists, teachers, children and more.
- Begin with two nights in Trinidad, delightful with stunning architecture; then visit Cienfuegos, viewing timeworn landmarks and engaging with the owners of a paladar.
- With five nights in Havana, you’ll experience the breadth of this fascinating city—from the cobblestone streets of Old Havana to the romantic Malecón, from a tobacco farm to a classic car ride, and from art galleries to dance studios.
- Locals and experts enrich your journey with special lectures, and you will come away with a broader perspective of Cuba’s culture and heritage while also supporting the Cuban people.
- This exclusive program, developed by AHI Travel, is operated in accordance with a Support for the Cuban People general license established by the Treasury Department’s Office of Foreign Assets Control.