Nov. 3 – 11, 2019
Number of days:
- Join us in Cuba on an eight-night People-to-People educational exchange, licensed by the U.S. Treasury Department, and discover this beautiful island nation through authentic, meaningful experiences.
- Explore Old Havana with a Cuban guide. Learn about higher education at the University of Havana and the life of an artist at his studio.
- Interact with local drivers in a vintage convertible along the waterfront, and watch workers hand rolling Cuba’s world-famous cigars at a factory.
- Venture to other parts of the island, and visit Las Terrazas, a model socialist community; enjoy the hospitality of a family of artists in Trinidad; and appreciate a musical performance in Cienfuegos.
- Lectures by local experts enhance your understanding of Cuba and its people.
- This small-group experience includes round-trip flights to Cuba from Miami, and first-class accommodations in Miami, Havana and Cienfuegos.
- Savor the delicious flavors of the local cuisine on the extensive meal plan.