Feb. 18-26, 2018 [singles: waitlist only]
Number of days:
|Final Brochure: Cuba||3.35 MB|
- Cuba is a trove of storied heritage, revolutionary history, and vibrant culture.
- This eight-night People-to-People educational exchange, licensed by the U.S. Treasury Department, abounds with authentic, enriching experiences.
- Immerse yourself in this fascinating nation during presentations by local experts coupled with visits to historic sites, museums, schools, and community projects.
- Discover Havana’s highlights and antiquated charms.
- Visit Hemingway’s home, cruise Habana Vieja in a vintage convertible and meet local artists and dancers.
- Admire artistic talent at the National Museum of Fine Arts, and encounter Cuba’s most famous export during a cigar factory tour.
- See a slower side of Cuba as you journey through the Pinar del Río region, enjoy the history and hospitality of Trinidad, and watch a musical performance in Cienfuegos.
- Along the way, revel in Cuba’s captivating blend of music, cuisine, and art.
- This small-group experience includes round-trip flights between Miami and Cuba, all excursions and talks, first-class accommodations, and an extensive meal plan.