Feb. 3 – 12, 2019 [on request only]
Number of days:
$7,995 [and up]
54 (ship capacity)
Thomas P. Gohagan
- Exclusively chartered Le Ponant, a traditional motor/sailing yacht with sleek, stylish beauty and only 32 deluxe Staterooms.
- Specially arranged people-to-people opportunities to meet and engage with Cubans from all walks of life in the most authentic way possible.
- Visit colonial Trinidad, a UNESCO World Heritage site, and Santiago de Cuba, a charming, old-world town.
- Meet a tobacco farmer in the UNESCO World Heritage-designated Viñales Valley.
- Due to small size of ship, this program is limited to just a few co‑sponsors per departure.
- All meals included—flavorful international cuisine on board the ship; complimentary alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages throughout the cruise.
- Experienced, English-speaking Cuban host during your people-to-people connections throughout the program.