May 11-20, 2018
Number of days:
$2,399 [and up]
- Open the door to Cuba and the Caribbean on this week-long luxury cruise.
- Embark aboard the Sirena in Miami and make your way to Havana, where you will go beyond the tourist destinations with unparalleled Go Next Exclusive Excursions
- From Havana, sail the warm waters of the Caribbean Sea to the astounding bayside city of Cienfuegos, a former French settlement which remains a paragon of 19th-century urban planning
- Your last stop on the island is Cuba’s second largest city, Santiago de Cuba; home to Desi Arnaz, Bacardi Rum, and the Battle of San Juan hill
- Leave for Great Stirrup Cay—a vision of Bahamian paradise where brilliant turquoise waves caress coconut palm-fringed beaches—and explore the underwater caves of the Lucayan National Park in Freeport before returning to Miami.