Feb. 1 – 8, 2020
Number of days:
$4,995 [and up]
40 (ship capacity)
- During a full day tour of Quito, marvel at the gold leaf interior of the Jesuit Church of La Compañía—a fine example of the mix of European influences and indigenous art called the Baroque school of Quito; enjoy a lunch of Ecuadorian specialties; and view a curated collection of pre-Columbian art.
- Observe with remarkable proximity the diversity of endemic species such as Darwin’s finches, land iguanas, Galapagos hawks, giant tortoises, marine iguanas, and the Galapagos penguin.
- Discover the myriad of aquatic wildlife in the clear waters of the world’s second largest marine reserve.
- Snorkel with sea lions, colorful tropical fish, and sea turtles—or observe them through a glass bottom boat.
- Explore secluded inlets and stroll sweeping white sand beaches of Sante Fe Island.