May 6-22, 2018
Number of days:
$3,799 [and up]
- Set sail aboard the Regatta, Oceania Cruises’ newly upgraded masterpiece of elegance; and discover the pristine beauty, diverse ecosystems, and vibrant cultures of Central and South America
- In George Town, scan the clear turquoise waters for the rare green sea turtle bred and raised on its palm-fringed shores
- Dive into Spanish military history at the Castillo San Felipe de Barajas in Cartagena
- Embark on a daytime passage of the iconic Panama Canal, named one of the Seven Wonders of the Modern World.
- Marvel at the otherworldly beauty of Puntarenas’ imposing rainforest canopy and the abundance of unique wildlife that call it home
- Relax on the crescent moon-shaped beach of picturesque San Juan del Sur, a sleepy fishing town grown into a hotspot for surfers the world over
- From Puerto Quetzal, admire the remarkable colonial city of La Antigua, with visits to the Jade Museum and Factory as well as the opportunity to tour a Guatemalan coffee plantation
- Discover what made the glistening, glitzy town of Acapulco the resort of choice for celebrities from Elvis Presley to Elizabeth Taylor
- Explore the unique desert coastline of Cabo San Lucas, where you might just spot whales, sea lions, and the city’s iconic sea arch
- Immerse yourself into the bright colors, unforgettable landscapes, colonial history, and deep-rooted cultures as the Regatta carries you between the engaging and wonderful ports of Central America
Date, price, and itinerary are subject to change.