Dec. 1 – 16, 2020 [waitlist only]
Number of days:
$8,493 [including air from SFO]
|Final Brochure: Machu Picchu to Galapagos (Dec 1)||5.51 MB|
- Enjoy a guided tour of colonial Lima and the Museo de Arte de Lima, a prominent art museum covering 3,000 years of Peruvian history.
- Explore the beautiful Sacred Valley, a region of Inca sites and indigenous villages, and attend a native “Offering to the Earth” ceremony.
- Discover Machu Picchu, the stunning “Lost City of the Incas,” staying at the Belmond Sanctuary Lodge, just yards from the entrance to the ruins.
- Savor two guided visits to Machu Picchu without all the day trippers.
- Tour Cuzco – the archaeological hub of the Americas, the continent’s oldest continuously inhabited city, and a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- For your Galapagos adventure, stay for four nights at the beautiful Royal Palm Hotel set in the lush highlands of Santa Cruz Island.
- Enjoy privately chartered day cruises to North Seymour and South Plaza islands – rich in flora and fauna – accompanied by an expert naturalist guide.
- Visit the Charles Darwin Research Station and the Fausto Llerena Tortoise Center.
- Enjoy opportunities for swimming, snorkeling, and nature walks.
- Observe iconic Galapagos wildlife: Sally Lightfoot crabs, iguanas, sea lions, blue-footed boobies, and abundant birdlife.
- Explore Santa Cruz Island, where you encounter the giant Galapagos tortoises in their natural habitat, and see the huge craters of Los Gemelos and secluded white-sand Garrapatero beach.
- Enjoy Quito’s colorful Botanical Gardens and lively Iñaquito Market.
- Join an optional pre-tour excursion to the Amazon Rainforest to discover its flora and fauna for 4 days/3 nights.
- COVID-19 Update: As this tour is still at least several months away, we are still planning to operate at this time and will continue to diligently monitor the situation.
- While we remain hopeful that the global situation will improve significantly before this tour, we also recognize that these are difficult and uncertain times. With that in mind, we want to provide additional flexibility with regard to payments for our Odysseys Unlimited tours departing in 2020 and reduce any financial concerns you might have. We have therefore extended your final payment due date to45 daysprior to departure from the previously advertised 95 days. Any payments made to Odysseys Unlimited, including deposits previously advertised as partially or fully non-refundable, will now be fully refundable up until 45 days prior to departure.