1.Dec. 1 – 16, 2020 [waitlist only]
2. Nov. 3 – 18, 2020
Number of days:
$8,493 [including air from SFO]
- Enjoy a guided tour of colonial Lima and the Museo de Arte de Lima, a prominent art museum covering 3,000 years of Peruvian history.
- Explore the beautiful Sacred Valley, a region of Inca sites and indigenous villages, and attend a native “Offering to the Earth” ceremony.
- Discover Machu Picchu, the stunning “Lost City of the Incas,” staying at the Belmond Sanctuary Lodge, just yards from the entrance to the ruins.
- Savor two guided visits to Machu Picchu without all the day trippers.
- Tour Cuzco – the archaeological hub of the Americas, the continent’s oldest continuously inhabited city, and a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- For your Galapagos adventure, stay for four nights at the beautiful Royal Palm Hotel set in the lush highlands of Santa Cruz Island.
- Enjoy privately chartered day cruises to North Seymour and South Plaza islands – rich in flora and fauna – accompanied by an expert naturalist guide.
- Visit the Charles Darwin Research Station and the Fausto Llerena Tortoise Center.
- Enjoy opportunities for swimming, snorkeling, and nature walks.
- Observe iconic Galapagos wildlife: Sally Lightfoot crabs, iguanas, sea lions, blue-footed boobies, and abundant birdlife.
- Explore Santa Cruz Island, where you encounter the giant Galapagos tortoises in their natural habitat, and see the huge craters of Los Gemelos and secluded white-sand Garrapatero beach.
- Enjoy Quito’s colorful Botanical Gardens and lively Iñaquito Market.
- Join an optional pre-tour excursion to the Amazon Rainforest to discover its flora and fauna for 4 days/3 nights.