Jan. 16 – 24, 2020 [on request only]
Number of days:
150 (ship capacity)
Thomas P. Gohagan
|Final Brochure: Panama Canal and Costa Rica Cruise||2.49 MB|
|Deck Plan: Le Dumont-d'Urville||199.88 KB|
- Join us for this incomparable nine-day journey through the mighty locks of the Panama Canal to the Costa Rican rainforest.
- Cruise for seven nights from Colón, Panama, to Puerto Caldera, Costa Rica, aboard the exclusively chartered, Five-Star Le Dumont d’Urville, which features the world’s first luxury underwater observatory and will launch in 2019.
- Experience a daylight passage through the awe-inspiring Panama Canal and visit the San Blas Islands, where indigenous Kuna people have maintained their traditional lifestyle for centuries.
- Tour Panama City, including its Casco Antiguo (Old Quarter), a UNESCO World Heritage site, and call at rarely visited Isla Cébaco to discover the rich marine life in its vivid coral reefs.
- Explore the terrestrial wonders of Costa Rica’s Manuel Antonio National Park and Curú National Wildlife Refuge, and spend one night in a deluxe hotel in San José, Costa Rica.
- Enjoy lectures by exclusive onboard study leaders throughout the itinerary.
- Extend your stay with the Dynamic Panama Pre-Program and Costa Rica’s Cultural and Natural Riches Post-Program Options.