Feb. 10 – 18, 2019 [waitlist only]
Number of days:
$5,995 [and up]
175 (ship capacity)
Thomas P. Gohagan
- Continuing the tradition of unique small ship itineraries.
- Exclusively chartered cruise aboard the newest Five-Star expedition ship LE CHAMPLAIN, launching in 2018, accessing ports unavailable to larger vessels.
- Intimate ship—only 92 spacious Suites and Staterooms (up to 484 sq. ft.).
- Once-in-a-lifetime daytime passage through the Panama Canal.
- Complimentary alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the cruise.
- One port of call every day and an excursion included in each port.
- Specially arranged onboard lectures.
- Visit Panama City’s Casco Antiguo, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Comprehensive cruise/land program—ocean, jungle, wildlife, islands and culture.
- Early Booking Savings!
- Dynamic Panama—The Renaissance of a City Pre-Program Option.
- Costa Rica’s Cloud Forests and Volcanoes Post-Program Option.