Mar. 12 – 19, 2019 [on request only]
Number of days:
$5,795 [and up]
54 (ship capacity)
Thomas P. Gohagan
- New Trip Dates March 12-19, 2019
- Elude the depths of winter and experience seafaring in its most timeless form on this custom-designed, seven-night sailing experience amid the Caribbean’s tropical Windward Islands.
- Enjoy classic “life under sail”—the very best way to see the islands—aboard the exclusively chartered, 64-passenger, three-masted motor yacht Le Ponant, featuring all ocean-view Staterooms and an Observation Platform, ideal for viewing marine life and snorkeling amidst colorful coral reefs.
- Cruise from St. George’s, Grenada, into secluded harbors, exploring the natural and cultural treasures of the Windward Islands.
- Visit Soufriére’s Diamond Falls Botanical Gardens, volcano and Sulphur Springs; Martinique’s Clément Plantation and Rum Distillery; St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, including Bequia’s seaside Old Hegg Turtle Sanctuary, Union Island with its dramatic volcanic peaks juxtaposing its flat and shallow coral reefs, and the awe-inspiring lagoons of Tobago Cays Marine Park; Grenada, the Spice Island; and Bridgetown, Barbados, known for colonial architecture, vibrant Bajan culture and, of course, the ever-blue ocean.
- All meals included—superb international cuisine on board the ship; complimentary alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages throughout the cruise.
- Specially designed itinerary to the southern Caribbean’s Windward Islands, rarely visited and inaccessible to larger vessels.
- Complimentary snorkeling equipment and opportunities to experience the coral reefs and marine life of the Grenadines.
- Enjoy flavorful, French-inspired cuisine; each meal served in a single, unassigned seating.
- Tastefully designed accommodations.
- Complimentary alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages are served throughout the cruise.
- With 16,000 square feet of sails, sleek lines and stylish beauty, Le Ponant takes you back to the era of traditional sailing yachts.