Dec. 5 – 16, 2020
Number of days:
|Final Brochure: Argentina Eclipse||3.05 MB|
- Witness the 2020 solar eclipse in totality from Piedra del Aguila in central Argentina.
- Stroll through the tree-lined neighborhoods of bustling Buenos Aires and get a feel for its European roots.
- Discover the capital’s unique blend of cultures and rich artistic identity, culminating in an iconic tango show at La Ventana.
- Learn about the region’s human history at the Caves of Gualicho, from prehistoric times to indigenous populations and the European pioneer settlements.
- Visit Glaciares National Park for a boat ride to see the massive Perito Moreno Glacier and its periodic ice calving.
- Take in the breathtaking scenery of Argentina’s Lake District at the top of Mount Campanario and along the shores of Lake Nahuel Huapi.
- Spend time in the charming town of San Carlos Bariloche and its Alpine roots, from wood-timber architecture to a plethora of fine chocolate shops.