Dec. 8-15, 2017 [waitlist only]
Number of days:
$2,199 (and up)
- Open the door to Cuba’s soul on this week-long luxury cruise through the heart of this once-forbidden island nation.
- Embark aboard the Oceania Insignia in Miami, an international city built on the foundation of Cuban immigration; and make your way to Havana, Cuba’s largest city and the epicenter of the nation’s lively lifestyle.
- Go beyond the tourist destinations during your two days in Havana with our unparalleled Go Next Exclusive Excursions.
- These trips, offered exclusively to Go Next travelers, allow you to dive deep into the city’s 500 years of history and culture with intimate group sizes and uniquely educational experiences.
- From Havana, sail the warm waters of the Caribbean Sea to the astounding bayside city of Cienfuegos, a former French settlement which remains a paragon of 19th-century urban planning.
- Your last stop on the island is the Southeastern cultural hub of Santiago de Cuba.
- As the birthplace of Desi Arnaz and Bacardi Rum, home to the tide-turning Battle of San Juan Hill, and the site of the Cuban Revolution’s victory proclamation, every aspect of Cuban history is deeply ingrained in the island’s second largest city.
*Date, price, and itinerary are subject to change.