Mar. 15-26, 2018
Number of days:
$6,484 [including air from SFO]
Odysseys Unlimited Inc.
|Final Brochure: Israel||5.63 MB|
- Tour Israel’s cultural capital, Tel Aviv, including the “White City” of Bauhaus architecture, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Visit the ancient port of Jaffa.
- See the Roman ruins at Caesarea and visit the artists’ village of Ein Hod, set at the foot of Mt. Carmel overlooking the sea.
- Stay overnight on a working kibbutz founded in 1916.
- Travel to the Biblical sites of Nazareth, Capernaum, the Mount of Beatitudes, and Tiberias on the Sea of Galilee.
- Enjoy a 5-night stay at the deluxe King David hotel in Jerusalem.
- Have lunch at a family-run dairy farm and visit Safed, center of Jewish mysticism and home of an artists’ colony.
- Tour Jerusalem’s legendary sites, including Yad Vashem Holocaust memorial, the Israel Museum, the Old City, and the Western Wall.
- Enjoy an ethnic cooking class and local wines in the picturesque village of Ein Karem.
- Travel to the Dead Sea to explore the Qumran Caves and to the mountain fortress ruins of Masada, a UNESCO site.