Mar. 17 – 28, 2022
Number of days:
From $6,095 [including air from SFO]
- Encounter Israel’s vibrant cultural capital, Tel Aviv, including the “White City” district of Bauhaus architecture, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Visit the ancient port of Jaffa with its lively shops and cafes.
- See the Roman ruins at Caesarea and visit the artists’ village of Ein Hod, set at the foot of Mt. Carmel overlooking the sea.
- Stay overnight at a hotel on the grounds of a working kibbutz founded in 1948.
- Experience the biblical sites of Nazareth, Jesus’ boyhood home; Capernaum; the Mount of Beatitudes; and Tiberias on the Sea of Galilee.
- Have lunch at a family-run dairy farm and visit medieval Safed, center of Jewish mysticism and an artists’ colony.
- Tour the archaeological site of Beit Shean, where ongoing excavations have revealed the ruins of numerous cities dating as far back as the 4th century BCE.
- Stay for five nights at the legendary King David hotel in Jerusalem, the “City of Gold.”
- Tour Jerusalem’s legendary sites: Yad Vashem Holocaust memorial, the Israel Museum, the Old City, the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, and the Western Wall.
- Savor an ethnic cooking class and sample local wines in the picturesque village of Ein Karem.
- Explore the Qumran Caves, where the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered, and the mountain fortress ruins of Masada, a UNESCO site.
- Enjoy a unique opportunity to float in the Dead Sea.
- Discover the astonishing “rose-red” city of Petra and experience Jordan’s capital Amman with an optional 5-day/4-night post-tour extension.
- If you are interested in receiving more information about this trip, please fill out this brochure request form. As soon as we have more information available we will send it to you.