Apr. 22 – May 6, 2022
Number of days:
From $4,295 [including air from SFO]
- Your journey begins with a four-night stay in Istanbul, magnificent “Empress of the World” and Turkey’s cultural and spiritual heart.
- Tour Istanbul’s famed highlights: the Spice Bazaar, the Blue Mosque, Hagia Sofia, and Topkapi Palace.
- Take a private cruise on the Bosphorus, the waterway that separates Europe from Asia.
- Explore the Grand Bazaar, a vast covered market housing some 5,000 shops along 60 streets.
- Visit Gallipoli, haunting site of 31 Allied cemeteries from World War I.
- Ferry across the Dardanelles to storied Troy, believed to exist only in Homer’s epic poem until the present site was discovered in the 1870s.
- Tour Pergamum, one of Turkey’s most spectacular ancient sites.
- Spend the day touring Turkey’s incomparable classical city, Ephesus, including its acclaimed “houses of the wealthy.”
- Enjoy lunch in the beautiful, rustic village of Sirince.
- Witness the age-old craft of carpet-weaving during a demonstration at a carpet factory.
- Spend three days on a privately chartered gulet yacht cruising the exquisite Turquoise Coast.
- While cruising on this “Blue Voyage,” discover secluded coves and hidden sights that few visitors see, and enjoy opportunities to swim, snorkel, and hike.
- Cross the Taurus Mountains to your final destination, seaside Antalya, where you’ll tour the renowned Archaeological Museum and charming Old Town.
- Take an excursion to see the ruins at Perge, an ancient Greek city.
- Visit ancient Konya then explore the bizarre rock formations and underground cities of Cappadocia and the Goreme Valley on an optional 5-day/4-night post-tour extension.
- If you are interested in receiving more information about this trip, please fill out this brochure request form. As soon as we have more information available we will send it to you.