|Final Brochure: Legendary Turkey||3.68 MB|
- Your journey begins with a four-night stay in Istanbul, magnificent “Empress of the World” and Turkey’s cultural and spiritual heart.
- Tour Istanbul’s famed highlights: the Spice Bazaar, the Blue Mosque, Hagia Sofia, and Topkapi Palace.
- Take a private cruise on the Bosphorus, the waterway that separates Europe from Asia.
- Explore the Grand Bazaar, a vast covered market housing some 5,000 shops along 60 streets.
- Visit Gallipoli, haunting site of 31 Allied cemeteries from World War I.
- Ferry across the Dardanelles to storied Troy, believed to exist only in Homer’s epic poem until the present site was discovered in the 1870s.
- Tour Pergamum, one of Turkey’s most spectacular ancient sites.
- Spend the day touring Turkey’s incomparable classical city, Ephesus, including its acclaimed “houses of the wealthy.”
- Enjoy lunch in the beautiful, rustic village of Sirince.
- Witness the age-old craft of carpet-weaving during a demonstration at a carpet factory.
- Spend three days on a privately chartered gulet yacht cruising the exquisite Turquoise Coast.
- While cruising on this “Blue Voyage,” discover secluded coves and hidden sights that few visitors see, and enjoy opportunities to swim, snorkel, and hike.
- Cross the Taurus Mountains to your final destination, seaside Antalya, where you’ll tour the renowned Archaeological Museum and charming Old Town.
- Take an excursion to see the ruins at Perge, an ancient Greek city.
- Visit ancient Konya then explore the bizarre rock formations and underground cities of Cappadocia and the Goreme Valley on an optional 5-day/4-night post-tour extension.
- Odysseys Unlimited Terms and Conditions.
- 2021 Odysseys Unlimited Digital Catalog
- Elimination of Penalty on Tour Deposits (2021) As a final initiative, Odysseys Unlimited has decided to waive the $200 per person penalty associated with tour deposits. Effective immediately, each guest’s $500 per person deposit will be fully refundable up until the final payment due date: 95 days prior to tour departure.
- COVID-19 Protocol Update
Day 1: Depart U.S. for Istanbul, Turkey
Day 2: Arrive Istanbul
Day 3: Istanbul
Day 4: Istanbul
Day 5: Istanbul
Day 6: Istanbul/Gallipoli/Troy/Assos
Day 7: Assos/Pergamum/Izmir
Day 8: Izmir/Ephesus
Day 9: Izmir/Göcek
Day 10: Cruising – Aga Limani/Cleopatra Baths
Day 11: Cruising – Göcek/Dalyan
Day 12: Cruising – Gemiler Island/Kayakoy
Day 13: Fethiye/Antalya
Day 14: Antalya/Perge
Day 15: Depart for U.S.