Jan. 21 – 30, 2022
Number of days:
|Preliminary Flyer: United Arab Emirates||1.24 MB|
- Discover a tantalizing fusion of ancient and modern framed by golden desert dunes and sparkling gulf waters on this intriguing, eight-night journey in the United Arab Emirates.
- Whether it’s your first visit or a return to explore more deeply, enjoy a multifaceted immersion into Emirati history and culture all while in the care of a professional Travel Director.
- Explore Dubai and Abu Dhabi, forward-looking cities grounded in a heritage defined by the desert and sea, on engaging tours.
- Take in the World Expo Dubai, a global extravaganza of culture, innovation and entertainment with more than 190 participating countries.
- Chat with Emiratis during two fascinating cultural exchanges and learn about the importance of the UAE’s national bird at a falcon hospital.
- You’ll also delight in a magical night under the desert stars, complete with traditional dishes, music and belly dancing.
- Expert guides and lecturers, first-class and deluxe hotels, and an ample meal plan including wine at dinner round out this small-group experience.
- No single supplement!
- 2021-2022 AHI Digital Catalog
- If you are interested in receiving more information about this trip, please fill out this brochure request form. As soon as we have more information available we will send it to you.
- COVID-19 Update: AHI takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.