Jan. 21 – 30, 2022
Number of days:
|Final Brochure: United Arab Emirates||1.87 MB|
- Discover a tantalizing fusion of ancient and modern framed by golden desert dunes and sparkling gulf waters on this intriguing, eight-night journey in the United Arab Emirates.
- Whether it’s your first visit or a return to explore more deeply, enjoy a multifaceted immersion into Emirati history and culture all while in the care of a professional Travel Director.
- Explore Dubai and Abu Dhabi, forward-looking cities grounded in a heritage defined by the desert and sea, on engaging tours.
- Take in the World Expo Dubai, a global extravaganza of culture, innovation and entertainment with more than 190 participating countries.
- Chat with Emiratis during two fascinating cultural exchanges and learn about the importance of the UAE’s national bird at a falcon hospital.
- You’ll also delight in a magical night under the desert stars, complete with traditional dishes, music and belly dancing.
- Expert guides and lecturers, first-class and deluxe hotels, and an ample meal plan including wine at dinner round out this small-group experience.
- No single supplement!
- If you are interested in more information about this trip, please click on the “Reserve Your Place Now” button to be taken to the AHI website or view the 2021-2022 AHI Digital Catalog.
- COVID-19 Update: AHI takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.