- Spend 9 days discovering the maritime history of Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Prince Edward Island.
- Enjoy Nova Scotia’s beautiful capital, Halifax, during a panoramic city tour including visits to the Citadel National Historic Site and Fairview Cemetery, the final resting place for 150 victims of the Titanic
- During a tour of the South Shore, explore the stunning landscape of the charming fishing village, Peggy’s Cove. Continue on to picturesque Lunenburg—one of only two towns in North America designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Stop at the national historic site of Grand-Pré, which commemorates the area as the center of French Acadian settlement from 1682 to 1755.
- Learn about Digby’s famous scallops and why this area has been dubbed the scallop capital of the world.
- Delight in a tour and tasting at Planters Ridge Winery.
- Experience a traditional lobster supper and learn about local fishing traditions.
- Set out on a panoramic tour of charming Saint John.
- See the Bay of Fundy, which features geological treasures like fossils and minerals, and has the highest tidal range in the world.
- Spot for whales during a nature cruise to Campobello Island.
- Experience Tea with Eleanor on Campobello Island—the beloved summer home of Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt—and learn how the Roosevelts impacted this quaint area.
- Visit the Anne of Green Gables Heritage House on Prince Edward Island, and explore the capital, Charlottetown.
- Orbridge Program Terms and Conditions.
- 2021 Orbridge Digital Catalog
- COVID-19 Update: Orbridge takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.
Day 1: En Route from U.S. / Arrive in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Day 2: Halifax / South Shore / Halifax
Day 3: Halifax / Annapolis Valley / Digby
Day 4: Digby / Saint John, New Brunswick / Saint Andrews
Day 5: Campobello Island
Day 6: Saint Andrews / Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
Day 7: Charlottetown
Day 8: Charlottetown / Halifax, Nova Scotia
Day 9: Halifax / Depart for U.S.