- Spend 9 days discovering the maritime history of Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Prince Edward Island.
- Enjoy Nova Scotia’s beautiful capital, Halifax, during a panoramic city tour including visits to the Citadel National Historic Site and Fairview Cemetery, the final resting place for 150 victims of the Titanic
- During a tour of the South Shore, explore the stunning landscape of the charming fishing village, Peggy’s Cove. Continue on to picturesque Lunenburg—one of only two towns in North America designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Stop at the national historic site of Grand-Pré, which commemorates the area as the center of French Acadian settlement from 1682 to 1755.
- Learn about Digby’s famous scallops and why this area has been dubbed the scallop capital of the world.
- Delight in a tour and tasting at Planters Ridge Winery.
- Experience a traditional lobster supper and learn about local fishing traditions.
- Set out on a panoramic tour of charming Saint John.
- See the Bay of Fundy, which features geological treasures like fossils and minerals, and has the highest tidal range in the world.
- Spot for whales during a nature cruise to Campobello Island.
- Experience Tea with Eleanor on Campobello Island—the beloved summer home of Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt—and learn how the Roosevelts impacted this quaint area.
- Visit the Anne of Green Gables Heritage House on Prince Edward Island, and explore the capital, Charlottetown.
- Orbridge Program Terms and Conditions.
- 2021 Orbridge Digital Catalog
- Orbridge is proud to announce that for all new bookings received for future tours, each guest’s deposit will be refunded in full if the cancellation notice is received more than 90 calendar days prior to departure (180 days for Antarctica or Trans-Siberian Railway). Orbridge and Cal Discoveries Travel understand that especially during these times, enhanced flexibility and peace of mind is important.
- COVID-19 Update: Orbridge takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.
Day 1: En Route from U.S. / Arrive in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Day 2: Halifax / South Shore / Halifax
Day 3: Halifax / Annapolis Valley / Digby
Day 4: Digby / Saint John, New Brunswick / Saint Andrews
Day 5: Campobello Island
Day 6: Saint Andrews / Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
Day 7: Charlottetown
Day 8: Charlottetown / Halifax, Nova Scotia
Day 9: Halifax / Depart for U.S.