Jul. 17 – 23, 2020
Number of days:
|Final Flyer: Canadian Rockies||1.73 MB|
- Discover the epic natural beauty of Canada’s Banff National Park, featuring two nights at beautiful Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise including a guided historical walk of the property.
- Visit the Whyte Museum of the Canadian Rockies and enjoy a guided historical walk of Banff to learn about the first pioneers of the region.
- Ascend the Lake Louise Ski Resort gondola to admire stunning views from the summit and take a guided Trail of the Great Bear hike.
- At Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge, fresh mountain air and lake trails beckon. A narrated cruise on the glacial blue waters of Maligne Lake brings you to spectacular viewpoints, including a visit to iconic Spirit Island.
- Enjoy additional time to explore the town of Jasper or choose to join an optional leisurely rafting excursion on the Athabasca River.
- Visit the hidden Num-ti-Jah Lodge and learn about the history of the Simpson Family during a stroll along the scenic banks of Bow Lake.
- Find luxurious comfort at picturesque Fairmont Banff Springs including a guided Heritage History Tour.
- Hike to and view the naturally occurring ochre Paint Pots in Kootenay National Park.
- Enjoy panoramic sightseeing at Emerald Lake in Yoho National Park.