- Admire the epic natural beauty of Canada’s Banff National Park during two nights at beautiful Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise, with its awe-inspiring views of the iconic lake and surrounding peaks.
- Visit the Whyte Museum of the Canadian Rockies and enjoy a guided historical walk of Banff to learn about the first pioneers of the region.
- Enjoy stunning views from the Lake Louise Ski Resort gondola, and take a guided hike at the summit to learn about bears and their behavior.
- At Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge, fresh mountain air and lake trails beckon. A narrated cruise on the glacial blue waters of Maligne Lake brings you to a spectacular viewpoint on Spirit Island.
- Visit the secluded Num-Ti-Jah Lodge on scenic Bow Lake, built by legendary outfitter Jimmy Simpson and maintained in its original splendor since 1950.
- Find luxurious comfort at picturesque Fairmont Banff Springs, designated a National Historic Site of Canada and known as the Castle in the Rockies
- Take in panoramic scenery on a stroll along the brilliant turquoise waters of Emerald Lake in Yoho National Park.
- Orbridge Program Terms and Conditions.
- If you are interested in more information about this trip, please click on the “Reserve Your Place Now” button to be taken to the Orbridge website.
- Orbridge is proud to announce that for all new bookings received for future tours, each guest’s deposit will be refunded in full if the cancellation notice is received more than 90 calendar days prior to departure (180 days for Antarctica or Trans-Siberian Railway). Orbridge and Cal Discoveries Travel understand that especially during these times, enhanced flexibility and peace of mind is important.
- COVID-19 Update: Orbridge takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.
Day 1: Arrive in Calgary, Alberta, Canada / Lake Louise
Day 2: Lake Louise / Moraine Lake / Yoho National Park
Day 3: Lake Louise / Jasper
Day 4: Jasper National Park / Maligne Lake
Day 5: Jasper National Park / Banff National Park
Day 6: Banff National Park
Day 7: Banff National Park / Calgary / Depart for U.S.