Oct. 17 – 24, 2021 [singles on request]
Number of days:
100 (ship capacity)
|Final Brochure: Columbia & Snake River||1.59 MB|
- Sail in the wake of Lewis and Clark and their legendary Corps of Discovery expedition and see important landmarks of the expedition along the way.
- Spend a day cruising through the spectacular Columbia River Gorge, taking in the views from the bow and perfecting your landscape photography skills.
- Taste the bounty of the region through their fresh, local, and delectable cuisine. Complimentary wine and beer tastings will introduce you to vintners and brewers for which the region is renowned.
- Visit the seaside city of Astoria, where you’ll see picturesque Cape Disappointment, and visit the Lewis & Clark Interpretive Center, the Columbia River Maritime Museum, and more.
- Experience the region up close on water-level Zodiac and kayak forays on the Palouse River or by hiking monumental Beacon Rock.
- Enjoy a thrilling jetboat ride to Hells Canyon.
- Transit a series of eight locks that lift the ship 700 feet—10 times the elevation of the Panama Canal.
- BRING THE KIDS: Sharing an expedition with your kids or grandkids is a life-enhancing experience. So, take $500 off the double occupancy price for each person under 18.
- Photo credit: Lindblad Expeditions.
- COVID-19 Update: Lindblad Expeditions takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.