Apr. 10 – 17, 2022
Number of days:
- Sail in the wake of Lewis and Clark and their legendary Corps of Discovery expedition and see important landmarks of the expedition along the way.
- Spend a day cruising through the spectacular Columbia River Gorge, taking in the views from the bow and perfecting your landscape photography skills.
- Taste the bounty of the region through their fresh, local, and delectable cuisine. Complimentary wine and beer tastings will introduce you to vintners and brewers for which the region is renowned.
- Visit Walla Walla, where you’ll drive through rolling fields of sprouting wheat, asparagus, and sweet onions and enjoy a farm-to-table lunch at a winery.
- Experience the region up close on water-level Zodiac and kayak forays on the Palouse River or by hiking monumental Beacon Rock.
- Enjoy a thrilling jetboat ride to Hells Canyon.
- Transit a series of eight locks that lift the ship 700 feet—10 times the elevation of the Panama Canal.
- Throughout our journey, our superb expedition team will put everything into context and weave an ongoing narrative of each day’s events.
- Photo credit: Lindblad Expeditions.
- COVID-19 Update: Lindblad Expeditions takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.