Sep. 12 – 19, 2020 (Postponed to 2021)
Number of days:
150 (ship capacity)
Thomas P. Gohagan
- Seven-night cruise through the five Great Lakes from Milwaukee to Toronto, visiting historic islands and quaint towns rich in maritime history and natural splendor.
- An excursion included in each port and specially arranged lectures on board.
- Delight in the Victorian character of automobile-free Mackinac Island.
- Visit Sault Ste. Marie’s mighty Soo Locks.
- Experience the thunderous power of Niagara Falls.
- Relax in the fishing town of Tobermory and enjoy its scenic autumn vistas.
- Exclusively chartered cruise aboard the Five‑Star small ship Le Champlain, newly launched in 2018.
- Only 92 Suites and Staterooms—each with a private balcony!
- Complimentary alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages throughout the cruise.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi aboard ship.
- Chicago Pre-Cruise and Toronto Post-Cruise Options.