Sep. 24 – Oct. 1, 2022
Number of days:
145 (ship capacity)
Gohagan and Co
- Trace nearly two centuries of North American innovation, admire magnificent coastal scenery and visit islands and towns rich in maritime history during this seven-night, exclusively chartered cruise featuring all five Great Lakes.
- Cruise from Toronto, Ontario, to Milwaukee, Wisconsin, aboard the Five-Star small ship LE DUMONT-D’URVILLE, featuring only 92 Suites and Staterooms, each with a private balcony.
- Feel the awe-inspiring force of Niagara Falls during a full-day excursion, including an unforgettable cruise toward the base of powerful Horseshoe Falls.
- Experience the historical charm of Mackinac Island and the biodiversity of Ontario’s UNESCO-inscribed Niagara Escarpment, including a visit to quaint Tobermory.
- Transit the Soo Locks and Welland Canal—Victorian-era engineering marvels—and visit the Museum Ship SS Valley Camp in Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan’s oldest city.
- Enjoy guided tours of the Detroit Institute of Arts, the Edsel and Eleanor Ford House and the Henry Ford Museum of American Innovation.
- Extend your journey with the Toronto Pre-Program and Milwaukee Post-Program Options.
- Book with confidence! Gohagan & Company is waiving program cancellation fees, including pre and post program option cancellation fees, now through 96 days prior to program departure.
- If you are interested in receiving more information about this trip, please fill out this brochure request form. As soon as we have more information available we will send it to you.