1. Dec. 3 – 10, 2021 [waitlist only]
2. Dec. 10 - 17, 2021 [no single availability]
Number of days:
- This seven-night Cuban discovery reveals the heart and soul of an incredible Caribbean nation.
- Begin in Havana and experience the breadth of this fascinating city — from the cobblestone streets of Old Havana to the romantic Malecón, from an organic farm to a classic car ride, and from art galleries to dance studios.
- Travel to Trinidad, a delightful city with stunning architecture, and visit Cienfuegos, viewing timeworn landmarks and engaging with the owners of a paladar.
- Along the way, we’ll put you in direct contact with charismatic Cubans from all walks of life, including entrepreneurs, dancers, artists, teachers, children and more.
- These locals and experts enrich the journey with special lectures, meaningful encounters and conversations.
- You’ll come away with a broader perspective of Cuba’s culture and heritage while also supporting the Cuban people.
- This exclusive program, developed by AHI Travel, is operated in accordance with a Support for the Cuban People general license established by the Treasury Department’s Office of Foreign Assets Control.
- Due to restrictions in Cuba, we are not able to send a lecturer. However, Professor Tim Duane will accompany the group as the tour manager.
- View the interview with Professor Tim Duane.
- 2021-2022 AHI Digital Catalog
- COVID-19 Update: AHI takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.