Aug. 3 – 9, 2022
Number of days:
|Preliminary Flyer: Canadian Railway||1.96 MB|
- Enjoy a panoramic city tour of Vancouver’s must-see sights.
- Delight in luxurious GoldLeaf Service on board the Rocky Mountaineer.
- Embrace the sights from the train’s glass-domed coach as you traverse over Fraser Canyon, by Shuswap Lake, and along the Continental Divide.
- Take advantage of the Rocky Mountaineer’s private outdoor viewing platform to spot the passing wildlife, which may include elk, bighorn sheep, black and grizzly bears, and soaring eagles.
- Admire the brilliant turquoise waters of iconic Lake Louise, surrounded by towering mountain peaks that carve through the serene landscape.
- Relish three nights in the Canadian Rockies with leisure time to explore the area, or perhaps choose to visit the inviting thermal waters of nearby Banff Hot Springs.
- Discover the epic natural beauty of Banff National Park during a scenic gondola ride to the top of Sulphur Mountain.
- If you are interested in receiving more information about this trip, please fill out this brochure request form. As soon as we have more information available we will send it to you.