Aug. 3 – 9, 2022
Number of days:
- Enjoy a panoramic city tour of Vancouver’s must-see sights.
- Delight in luxurious GoldLeaf Service on board the Rocky Mountaineer.
- Embrace the sights from the train’s glass-domed coach as you traverse over Fraser Canyon, by Shuswap Lake, and along the Continental Divide.
- Take advantage of the Rocky Mountaineer’s private outdoor viewing platform to spot the passing wildlife, which may include elk, bighorn sheep, black and grizzly bears, and soaring eagles.
- Admire the brilliant turquoise waters of iconic Lake Louise, surrounded by towering mountain peaks that carve through the serene landscape.
- Relish three nights in the Canadian Rockies with leisure time to explore the area, or perhaps choose to visit the inviting thermal waters of nearby Banff Hot Springs.
- Discover the epic natural beauty of Banff National Park during a scenic gondola ride to the top of Sulphur Mountain.
- If you are interested in more information about this trip, please click on the “Reserve Your Place Now” button to be taken to the Orbridge website.
- Orbridge is proud to announce that for all new bookings received for future tours, each guest’s deposit will be refunded in full if the cancellation notice is received more than 90 calendar days prior to departure (180 days for Antarctica or Trans-Siberian Railway). Orbridge and Cal Discoveries Travel understand that especially during these times, enhanced flexibility and peace of mind is important.
- COVID-19 Update: Orbridge takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.